Some of the code got cut off.  Here is the full version.

Here is the start of data.py

from sqlalchemy import create_engine

from zope.sqlalchemy import ZopeTransactionExtension

from sqlalchemy.orm import (

scoped_session,

sessionmaker,

)

session = scoped_session(sessionmaker(extension=ZopeTransactionExtension()))

Base = declarative_base()

from deal import Deal

and here is Deal.py

from sqlalchemy import (