On Mar 9, 2013, at 1:37 PM, Brendan Condon <bren...@brendancondon.com> wrote:

> Everything was working fine, but I started to get this error when I run
> deal.py:
>
> :\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\ext\declarative.py:1343: SAWarning:
> The classname 'Deal' is already in the registry of this declarative base,
> mapped to <class 'plexus.cfm.deal.Deal'>

that warning is the key to your issues.  Are you defining two classes named
"Deal"?  Note that in 0.8, you can have two classes named Deal in different
modules, which will be kept separate, but this isn't in 0.7.  However, it seems
like you're using the same table name for both classes as well, which can't
occur within a single MetaData object.  The examples you've sent don't
illustrate this happening.  If Deal is only in deal.py, that suggests some
system is calling upon "deal.py" twice in two different contexts.  With
Pyramid, I'd bet that it's scanning and finding "deal.py" as a "view" file, in
addition to it already being present as a real module, but that's just a guess.