Hey Mike,

Thanks the fantastic work you have been offering to the open source
community over the years ! I am personally very grateful and I am sure a
lot of people think the same.

Maybe should you jump directly to version SQLA 1.1 as people think 1.0
versions are still immature and they would rather wait and let others
stumble on bugs first -- you know, it's the first stable version after all.
;)

Cheers,

Alex