Hi!

I have this query:

    q1 = (s.query()

                .add_columns(

                             Movement.customer_id,

                             Movement.document_id,

                             func.sum(Movement.debt).label('debt_moved'),

                             literal(0.00).label('debt_total')

                            )

                .group_by(Movement.customer_id, Movement.document_id)

            )

    q2 = (s.query().

              add_columns(

                          Debt.customer_id,

                          Debt.document_id,

                          literal(0.00).label('debt_moved'),

                          Debt.debt.label('debt_total'),

                        )

                )

    q3 = q1.union(q2)

The problem is that I need to SUM() the resulting query (columns
'debt_moved', 'debt_moved' should be summed,  grouped by customer_id,
document_id),  but so far all my attempts to use add_columns() and
group_by() on q3 have failed. How should I handle this this?