*Sorry, just noticed that I replied directly, instead of to the list. Here
are the contents for everyone:*

Thanks for you help. Using the FunctionElement worked quite well, but
I had to tweak the constructor and assign the base parameter to
self.key to make it work properly (failing stack trace at
https://gist.github.com/Turbo87/b5f49ffeedb3fa288b4f).

Now I've tried the same approach using the declarative method
(https://gist.github.com/Turbo87/e7fb19b8e532d3e3b6f3) but I get the
next error: "TypeError: Boolean value of this clause is not defined"
(stack trace for that is at
https://gist.github.com/Turbo87/ab5f0ef5159dc85dd0b3 and what I got
out of the debugger is at
https://gist.github.com/Turbo87/bef75287f67c0f1f948a)

I hope I'm not stealing too much of your time. Thanks again for the
great help already!