Hello Phillip :)

IMHO, your best options are the SA examples (in
the source code) folder and, for further abstractions, you could check
SA test units :)

Works great for me!

Cheers,

Richard.

Em
2013-04-18 17:22, Philipp Kraus escreveu:

> Hello,
> I try to use
SQLAlchemy in buildscripts for SCons, so I run my SCons script and
depend on the data all tables are created.
> I'm new with SQLAlchemy
and Python database access, so can I create a transaction with
SQLAlchemy for the create table
> statements and also the insert
statements, so if one of them creates an error, the full transaction is
rollbacked ?
> I think I need something like:
> try

start_transaction()
> metadata.drop_all
> metadata.create_all

metadata.insert
> insert.execute
> commit_transaction()
> except :

rollback_transaction()
> Can anybody explain me please, in which case I
can add a transaction around the drop and create and the insert calls.

email to sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com.
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy?hl=en [1].
> For more options,
visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out [2].