Hi Gerd,

I have taken a look to the examples, but I don't understand, in which way I
can use the transaction with the create_all option. A short code excerpt:

        engine      = sqlalchemy.create_engine(env["connection"], echo =
env.get("DATABASE_VERBOSE", False) )

        metadata    = sqlalchemy.MetaData()

        connect     = engine.connect()

        transaction = connect.begin()

      for i in mytables :

        sqlalchemy.Table( i, metadata, *tablestructure )

    transaction.commit()
    connection.close()

IMHO I must push the transaction object to the Table call, but how can I do
this?

Thx

Phil