Guys,
I worked on an improvement to the `mysql+gaerdbms` dialect that allows
it to connect to a local database when using the development server.
The new dialect is here:

    http://stackoverflow.com/a/16198395/125967

However, something very odd happens when calling
`metadata.create_all()`: at some point it calls `DESCRIBE` on the yet-
to-be-created table. Using the following dummy example:

    https://gist.github.com/moraes/dfe12eb44c2bcb47c166

When I call `table.create()` (or `for table in metadata.sorted_tables:
table.create()`) it works. Then I drop all tables and try again
calling `metadata.create_all()`. And for some reason it executes a
`DESCRIBE` for a table that doesn't exist, and an exception occurs.
This is the echo:

    https://gist.github.com/moraes/ac3cb12c9e6a6d70c6dd

I'm very new to SqlAlchemy, so for those familiar with dialects: any
clues why this is happening? :)

Thank you.
-- rodrigo