Hello.

I occasionally see DetachedInstanceError in apache error log of my web app.

According to

    http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_8/orm/session.html#expunging

an object is detached when:

    1. It is expunged.
    2. The session is closed.

I use expunge() only in some of my unit tests, never in the production code.
Thus the first option is out. The error occurs on various places but I think the
session *should* be still opened when it happens. Can an object become detached
any other way?

Do you have any idea how can I diagnose this problem given that:
* It happens sparingly and in random places?
* I am unable to reproduce it at will?

The web app is running cherrypy under apache.

Thank you in advance,

Ladislav Lenart