On May 30, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Claudio Freire <klaussfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com>
> wrote:
>
>> If you want to work on a feature that is actually going to change
>> SQLAlchemy, (and would that be before or after you finish #2720? :) ), it
>> would be:
>
> After, I didn't forget, just real life real work priorities made me
> veer away from it. Since it was for 0.9, I judged I could safely delay
> 2720 a bit while I take care of work related priorities ;-)

also, I find an overhaul to Query such that it's self-hashing a lot more
interesting than #2720.  It would be a much bigger performance savings and it
would apply to other interpreters like pypy too.    Replacements of tiny
sections of code with C, not that interesting :) (redoing all the C in pyrex is
more interesting but not necessarily a priority).