There's a long standing ticket to add support for comments, at least at the DDL
level.   I don't think anyone has looked into what level of support we get from
the various backends as far as reflection.

So its something the library has room for, but it's an open item for now.  The
four-year-old ticket is http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/ticket/1546.