hey list -

Pushed out Alembic 0.6.2.   The big deal in this one is more changes/rework of
the new index/unique constraint autogenerate feature.   Turns out that MySQL
has all kinds of left turns as well, not just Postgresql, creating indexes and
unique constraints implicitly for each other and even creating a surprise index
when you have a FOREIGN KEY on a column, all of which needs to be accounted for
when we determine “what’s changed?”.

If/when we move towards direct comparison of two in-Python metadata collections
rather than using reflection, these kinds of issues will go away (and be
replaced with some other kinds of issues, probably), but for now we’re getting
pretty fancy with the compare-against-reflected concept.

Changelog for 0.6.2 is at:
http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/changelog.html#change-0.6.2

Download Alembic 0.6.2 at:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/alembic/0.6.2