Hi all!

The line event.listen(MyClass.my_attr, 'set', my_listener_method) allows me
to react on an attribute being set. However, this event is fired BEFORE the
attribute is actually set. And my app's logic requires me to catch the event
AFTER the attribute is set (Using MVVM pattern, I need to notify VM that M
has actually changed). How should I go about that? Thanks!