I thought this before.

But, actually, set to 0 is twice as fast as other settings, say, maybe 50,
really hard to understand.

I tried to use gevent + sqlalchemy + mysqlconnector, but just a little
improve.

Tomorrow I wanna write some mysql procedures and call the procedures ,
instead of core sqls.

在 2014年3月13日星期四UTC+8下午8时59分34秒,Michael Bayer写道: