Sure - I think it's the same as the original poster's, but the traceback
I'm getting is:

>>> inspect(Project).relationships
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "./sqlalchemy/util/langhelpers.py", line 712, in __get__
    obj.__dict__[self.__name__] = result = self.fget(obj)
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/mapper.py", line 2037, in relationships
    return self._filter_properties(properties.RelationshipProperty)
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/mapper.py", line 2054, in _filter_properties
    configure_mappers()
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/mapper.py", line 2560, in configure_mappers
    mapper._post_configure_properties()
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/mapper.py", line 1673, in
_post_configure_properties
    prop.init()
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/interfaces.py", line 143, in init
    self.do_init()
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/relationships.py", line 1510, in do_init
    self._setup_join_conditions()
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/relationships.py", line 1586, in
_setup_join_conditions
    can_be_synced_fn=self._columns_are_mapped
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/relationships.py", line 1849, in __init__
    self._determine_joins()
  File "./sqlalchemy/orm/relationships.py", line 1915, in _determine_joins
    consider_as_foreign_keys=consider_as_foreign_keys
  File "<string>", line 2, in join_condition
  File "./sqlalchemy/sql/selectable.py", line 692, in _join_condition
    b.foreign_keys,
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'foreign_keys'