I've got an app where through an admin interface, a user can delete objects
in the database. This happens via:

db.session.delete(obj)
db.session.commit()

There are cascade rules defined in Python for these objects (using the
ORM). What I want to do is display to the user a list of related objects
that will be deleted along with the parent and have them confirm Yes or No.
At the very least, I'd like to be able to say whether or not there are ANY
related objects which will be deleted. I assume this can be done via some
introspection feature?