Hello guys,

I am new to SQLAlchemy and I wanted to try an example using a MySQL
database and PyDev as an IDE but when I run it, PyDev gives me the
following error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 68, in <module>
>     import os
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 49, in <module>
>     import posixpath as path
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 17, in <module>
>     import warnings
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/warnings.py", line 8, in <module>
>     import types
>   File
> "/home/zakaria/Bureau/Python/SQLAlchemy-0.9.7/lib/sqlalchemy/types.py",
> line 21, in <module>
>     from .sql.type_api import (
> ValueError: Attempted relative import in non-package

What did I do wrong? And how can I fix it?

Please find attached the test file "Personne.py" and thanks for your help!

#!/usr/bin/python2.7
# -*-coding:Utf-8 -*

'''
Created on 13 août 2014

@author: zakaria
'''

from sqlalchemy import create_engine
from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative.api import declarative_base
from sqlalchemy.orm.session import sessionmaker

from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String

#Chaîne de connexion
engine = create_engine('mysql://root:root@localhost:3306/python', echo=False)

#Session
Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine)
session = Session()

Base = declarative_base()

class Personne(Base):

    #Nom de la table
    __tablename__ = 'Personne'

    #Attributs
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    nom = Column(String(50))
    prenom = Column(String(50))

    #Constructeur
    def __init__(self, nom, prenom):
        self.nom = nom
        self.prenom = prenom

    #Méthodes

    def __repr__(self):
        return "<Personne(%s, %s)>" % (self.nom, self.prenom)

#Fin Classe Personne

#Ajout d'une seule entrée
new_record = Personne("TOTO", "Zak")
session.add(new_record)
session.commit()

#Ajout de plusieurs entrées
list_of_records = [Personne("TOTO", "Med"), Personne("LALA", "Mia")]
session.add_all(list_of_records)
session.commit()

#Requêtage
records = session.query(Personne).filter_by(nom='TOTO')
for person in records:
    print person

print "or\n"

all_records = session.query(Personne).all()
for p1 in all_records:
    print p1