Hi,

I need some help choosing the right pattern for the models I have. I have
the following tables:
Entity (INT id, VARCHAR name)
Group (INT id, VARCHAT name)
GroupEntityAttributes(INT entity_id, INT group_id, VARCHAR key, VARCHAR
name)

Entity and Group models are pretty straight forward. But
GroupEntityAttributes represents Entity within some group with custom
attributes added, so it resembles this pattern (
https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/src/374173e89d4e21a75bfabd8a655d17c247b6f1fc/examples/vertical/dictlike.py?at=master

), the only difference is that there is an additional foreign key.
I wonder if there is any approach I can use to adapt vertical pattern for
my needs without modifying tables.

Best,
Anton.