Hello,

It seems a number of SAWarnings are being thrown whenever I instantiate
Versioned objects which make use of inheritance:

SAWarning: Implicitly combining column container_history.changed with
column barcoded_container_history.changed under attribute 'changed'.
Please configure one or more attributes for these same-named columns
explicitly.
prop = self._property_from_column(key, prop)

Unfortunately, since these objects are instantiated "auto-magically" by
the Versioned mixin class, I can't see a way to make these go away or
address the issue.
I tried looking into the history_meta.py source and cannot understand why
this same warning is not being thrown for the "version" attribute.

Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks !

JP