On 10/17/2014 02:52 PM, JPLaverdure wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems a number of SAWarnings are being thrown whenever I
> instantiate Versioned objects which make use of inheritance:
>

> SAWarning:Implicitlycombining column container_history.changed
> withcolumn barcoded_container_history.changed under attribute 'changed'.
> Pleaseconfigure one ormore attributes forthese same-named columns
> explicitly.
> prop =self._property_from_column(key,prop)
> |

> Unfortunately, since these objects are instantiated "auto-magically"
> by the Versioned mixin class, I can't see a way to make these go away
> or address the issue.
> I tried looking into the history_meta.py source and cannot understand
> why this same warning is not being thrown for the "version" attribute.
>
> Anyone has an idea ?

this is a newer warning which refers to the fact that these two columns
are separate but placed under the same attribute.  in some cases, people
didn't expect this to happen so hence a warning.   the recipe might be
taking this into account for "version", not sure.  it can be fixed in
the recipe but the warning should only be raised at mapping time, not at
instantiation time.