I've been staring at this for a while, and can't figure out a way to make
the mapper happy:

i have 3 Classes (tables):

    * List (list)
    * ListItem (list_item)
    * ItemType1 (item_type_1)
    * ItemType2 (item_type_2)
    * ItemType3 (item_type_3)

until now i've been using a joinedload

   query = s.query(List)\
    .options(
    joinedload('list_item'),
    joinedload('list_item.item_type_1'),
    joinedload('list_item.item_type_2'),
    joinedload('list_item.item_type_3'),
    )

The performance is starting to become less than optimal, so I wanted to try
creating a subquery for 'list_items', which has the `item_type_1`/2/3
connected to it as a joinedload

the closest I can get is this:

   query = s.query(List)\
    .options(
    subqueryload('list_item')\
   .joinedload('item_type_1')
   )

at that point, the unbound subquery can only join things from
`item_type_1`.  i can't figure out how to join other relationships of
`list_item`

is it possible to joinedload mutliple trees/paths onto a subqueryload ?