I will give you one very good reason to go with liquibase - technology
independence.
Alembic ties your db management to python and besides requires more manual
work.
Say tomorrow you decide to have multiple services implemented in different
languages, alembic is not going to cut it.
Just my 2cents since debating over the same issue.