Hi,

I need to pass connect_args={'isolation_level':None} when I create my
engine.
With create_engine, it's work well.

But I would like to use engine_from_config instead of create_engine.

This is what I tried and the errors :

# ini file :
sqlalchemy.connect_args = {'isolation_level':None}
# Error
cparams.update(pop_kwarg('connect_args', {}))
ValueError: dictionary update sequence element #0 has length 1; 2 is
required

# ini file
sqlalchemy.connect_args.isolation_level = None
# Error
TypeError: Invalid argument(s) 'connect_args.isolation_level' sent to
create_engine()

Did someone has ever used connect_args in the ini file ?

Thanks for your help.

Boris