Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:

>> # ini file :
>> sqlalchemy.connect_args = {'isolation_level':None}
>
> well if this were to be available in an .ini file, that’s not Python code in
> an .ini file, it would have to be interpreted, such as:
>
>       sqlalchemy.connect_args = none

for those reading, let me correct this, connect_args aren’t interpreted by
engine_from_config, these are in the URL query string, so the above example is
wrong in that way as well.  the theoretical setting for this would be:

create_engine(“sqlite:///file.db?isolation_level=none”)

but again we don’t interpret “none” there either.