On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Adam Watson <adamcwatso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently posted a question on stack overflow regarding an Integrity Error
> when using sqlalchemy core. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could read it
> and help me figure it out:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29036357/sqlalchemy-core-integrity-error

First, are you sure the table is empty before you start? Entries from
previous import attempts might trigger this error.

Second, what happens if you insert each row separately? ie.

insert = Attributes.__table__.insert()
for attr in attrList:
    stmt = insert.values({{'obj_id' : attr['obj_id'], ...})
    self.engine.execute(stmt)

Simon