The row it fails on is almost a duplicate of a previous row, the only
difference being the integer obj_id. One thing I noticed is the obj_id
isn't being passed around strictly as an integer; the metadata associated
with that object's id (object name, class, etc...) are being passed around
along with it. This wasn't a problem when inserting using the ORM, but
could it be causing the problem now?