Hi everyone,

I can't get the following straight although I guess it's a pretty obvious
thing, since I haven't found much about this topic online.

I wrote a little python/flask/sqlalchemy based web-service where I want
users to register themselves to post something. I also use flask-admin,
LoginManager, etc. for this reason.

Now as far as I understand I want to use a scoped_session, since I have a
connection pool to my database and users could edit the database
simultaneously.

For that reason, I need my UserModel to be a subclass of Base (which is
created using 'declarative_base').

If I do so however, flask-user complains that my 'UserModel' has no
attribute 'query' (in db_adapters.py line 85).

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,
Wolf