I've added a PR for full=True in outerjoin(), join() and Join():

    https://github.com/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/pull/167

FULL OUTER JOIN, besides other uses, is very useful in ETLs for doing
transformations on top of table differences. Using two outer joins, as
suggested in one of the above posts, unnecessarily overcomplicates
statements.

Stefan