Hi everyone, I have a considerably amount of code that uses SQLAlchemy and
I want to implement a decorator that captures the SQLAlchemy exceptions,
then make session.rollback() and recall the decorated function, so I don't
have to write the try except statement whenever I use SQLAlchemy.
For implementing such a decorator I need the exceptions I can certainly
capture to make session.rollback() and the app keep working fine because
there are exceptions that will cause an endless loop and should never be
captured (e.g., generating the same primary key due to a bug and always
raising IntegrityError)
So, can anyone tell me what are those exceptions that are safe to make
session.rollback()?