I know it's a 3-day holiday for many of us in the US, but ... work needs
to go on for us self-employed folks. :-) So, if I don't see a response until
Tuesday, that's OK.

  In the SQLAlchemy docs I see that some strings are delineated with double
quotes and some with single quotes. For example, when defining classes the
__table_name__ is always single-quoted; when defining a relationsip() the
foreign class name is double-quoted while the target of back_populates is
single-quoted.

  If there's a Python reason for this please make me aware of just what it
is. I've noticed with Python strings in general it matters not which form of
quotation mark I use as long as they're a matched set enclosing the string.

TIA,

Rich