I have an example here https://gist.github.com/ojomio/aa5eca3bea03d21e00e8.
This code issue exactly one query and load everything at one time
What I am asking about is
line https://gist.github.com/ojomio/aa5eca3bea03d21e00e8#file-gistfile1-py-L65

If I don not use alias *second_B* and simply write

        ).join(
            AWithChildren.bs
        ).options(
            contains_eager(B.as_).
            contains_eager(A.children, alias=AWithChildren).
            contains_eager(AWithChildren.bs).
            joinedload(B.cs)
        )

Then  SQLAlchemy issue another query on *C* table, apparently not matching
expression AWithChildren.bs and B
So my question is - if there are many other tables after *A.children -*
should use alias() for every one and mention them like
.joinedload(
    PreviousTable.relation,
    alias=SomeTableAlias
).