Thanks Mike,

I've read the documentation on both, hybrid attributes seem to be easier
and have a clearer logic in this use case. Although this is just my gut
feeling as a layman. What is the rationale behind having two competing
solutions?

Also, I dimly remember someone recommended using "property method", I
didn't quite understand it back then, does it relate to the two techniques
you suggested here?