On 8/31/15 8:23 AM, yoch.me...@gmail.com wrote:

Thank you very much.

Le lundi 31 août 2015 06:17:37 UTC+3, Michael Bayer a écrit :

    On 8/29/15 2:27 PM, yoch....@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:

        Thanks for the reply.

        Le vendredi 28 août 2015 18:52:37 UTC+3, Michael Bayer a écrit :

            On 8/28/15 3:51 AM, yoch....@gmail.com wrote:

                Another question is why sqlalchemy produce two queries
                to get hardwares collections from a dispositif :

                >>>some_disp.hardwares
                2015-08-2810:36:41,722INFO
                sqlalchemy.engine.base.EngineSELECT
                disp_hdw.iddispositif AS
                disp_hdw_iddispositif,disp_hdw.idhardware AS
                disp_hdw_idhardware,disp_hdw.instance AS disp_hdw_instance
                FROM disp_hdw
                WHERE %s =disp_hdw.iddispositif
                2015-08-2810:36:41,725INFO
                sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine(2721L,)
                2015-08-2810:36:41,768INFO
                sqlalchemy.engine.base.EngineSELECT hardware.hdw_type
                AS hardware_hdw_type,hardware.id AS
                hardware_id,hardware.idbox AS hardware_idbox
                FROM hardware
                WHERE hardware.id =%s
                2015-08-2810:36:41,772INFO
                sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine(268L,)

            There's no context given here, but that would indicate
            that the "some_disp" instance has been expired.  When you
.commit() a session, all objects are expired by default. This is so that if, when you next operate on the objects,
            some other transaction has deleted that row, the session
            can let you know that you're working on stale data.   See
            the session docs for options on how to control this behavior.

        Here the context, all in the same session :

        >>>fromdbaccess import*# import engine, Base and tables objects
        >>>fromsqlalchemy.orm.session importsessionmaker
        >>>Session=sessionmaker(bind=engine)
        >>>session =Session()
        >>>l =session.query(Dispositif).all()
        >>>some_disp =l[-2]
        >>>engine.echo =True
        >>>some_disp.hardwares
        2015-08-2920:34:30,972INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.EngineSELECT
        disp_hdw.iddispositif AS
        disp_hdw_iddispositif,disp_hdw.idhardware AS
        disp_hdw_idhardware,disp_hdw.instance AS disp_hdw_instance
        FROM disp_hdw
        WHERE %s =disp_hdw.iddispositif
        2015-08-2920:34:30,975INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine(2721L,)
        2015-08-2920:34:31,018INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.EngineSELECT
        hardware.hdw_type AS hardware_hdw_type,hardware.id AS
        hardware_id,hardware.idbox AS hardware_idbox
        FROM hardware
        WHERE hardware.id =%s
        2015-08-2920:34:31,022INFO sqlalchemy.engine.base.Engine(268L,)

    oh.   Well this is association proxy, which means it needs to load
    two separate relationships, so that is two SELECT statements with
    default loader strategy.

OK.

        In fact, /hardwares/ can be retrieved in one query.

                instead of somewhat like :

                SELECT hardware.hdw_type AS
                hardware_hdw_type,hardware.id AS
                hardware_id,hardware.idbox AS hardware_idbox
                FROM hardware
                JOIN disp_hdw ON hardware.id =disp_hdw.idhardware
                WHERE disp_hdw.iddispositif =%s

    sure thing, use joined eager loading:

    http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_1_0/orm/loading_relationships.html
    <http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_1_0/orm/loading_relationships.html>

If I try :

>>>x =db.query(Dispositif).options(joinedload(Dispositif.hardware_collection)).get(2721)

I got an error : sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: mapper option expects string key or list of attributes.

if 'hardware_collection' is the association proxy, right now you can't pass it directly like that; you can use the helper "attr" with joinedload_all:

query.options(joinedload_all(*Dispostif.hardware_collection.attr))

or use the actual relationships:

quey.options(joinedload(Dispotif.attribute_a).joinedload(DispToHardware.attribute_b))

But it's still possible to "preload" the association part by using :

>>>x =db.query(Dispositif).options(joinedload(Dispositif.disp_hdw_collection)).get(2721)

So calling x.hardware_collection after that produce only one query.

Is there a better way to do ?

                Le vendredi 28 août 2015 10:20:55 UTC+3,