On 8/31/15 3:39 PM, yoch.me...@gmail.com wrote:
Great thanks !

There is something I still doesn't understand with automap_base : some relationships are created only after the first query call (which takes much more time to terminate).

call configure_mappers() after you call Base.prepare().

For instance :

>>>fromdbaccess import*# import engine, models, etc.
>>>Dispositif.hardware_collection.attr # doesn't exist yet
Traceback(most recent call last):
File"<stdin>",line 1,in<module>
File"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/ext/associationproxy.py",line 204,inattr
return(self.local_attr,self.remote_attr)
File"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/ext/associationproxy.py",line 184,inlocal_attr
returngetattr(self.owning_class,self.target_collection)
AttributeError:type object'Dispositif'has noattribute 'disp_hdw_collection' >>>dir(Dispositif)# there is no 'disp_hdw_collection', but 'hardware_collection' exists (seems because I define it explicitely)
[...,'classes','hardware_collection','id','metadata','prepare']
>>>session =Session()# create the first session
>>>l =session.query(Dispositif).all()# first query call, takes about 2s
>>>Dispositif.hardware_collection.attr # now exists...
(<sqlalchemy.orm.attributes.InstrumentedAttributeobjectat 0x148edb0>,<sqlalchemy.orm.attributes.InstrumentedAttributeobjectat 0x12f2f90>)
>>>dir(Dispositif)# many news relationships and collections appear here
[...,'classes','disp_hdw_collection','hardware_collection','id','metadata','prepare',<some_more_collections...>]