As I already mentioned, I tried your suggestion but with no success. The
names are unique anyway, and I don't understand the how it's related to my
question..

Could you please provide a working example that will demonstrate how 2
objects inherit from the same class, and hold the same primary key that is
a primary foreign key of the derived class?