I don't understand exactly what you are trying to do here, from a database
perspective. Your table setup suggests that you are using joined-table
inheritance:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_1_0/orm/inheritance.html#joined-table-inheritance

ie. attributes that are common to all classes in the hierarchy live in the
base table, and attributes that are specific to one of the subclasses live
in a subclass-specific table. So when you have a user of type A, with id 1,
the common attributes will be in the user table with id 1, and the
A-specific attributes will be in the A table, again with id 1.

If that's really what you've got, then it doesn't make any sense to create
a B object with an id of 1, since half of its identity would be the same
row as your A instance. I don't think SQLAlchemy will allow that.

There are other inheritance patterns that might make sense for your
situation, or if you are trying to share state between and A and a B
instance then you probably don't want inheritance at all, but a shared
relationship instead. If you can tell us what you are trying to do, we
might be able to suggest an approach.

Simon