Hello all,
Another basic question: given an instance of a record, can I somehow delete the
record from a table? The longer story is this.

I have my app, which lists tables on the left and the selected table's rows on
the right. Adding and editing rows both now work correctly (though I have yet
to do serious validation--thanks for all your thoughts on that, by the way).
Now I just need to get deletion working. However, because the user could be
looking at any table, I can't do
table.query.filter(id==x).delete()
because I can't know what field to use as the search field in that query. One
table might have an ID field, another something different. I do, however, have
the entire object representing the row selected for deletion. Could I somehow
issue a delete statement using that whole object, and know that this will work
for any table? I hope I'm making sense--it's been a long day. Thanks!

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT Department