Hi, I'm implementing a dialect for sqlalchemy and would like to add options
before the '(' but after the table name in visit_create. I know I can just
subclass visit_create in my ddl compiler but it seems kind of silly since
I'd be making a small change. Something like the following:

def visit_create_table(self, create):
  table = create.element
  preparer = self.preparer

  text = "\nCREATE "
  if table._prefixes:
     text += " ".join(table._prefixes) + " "
  text += "TABLE " + preparer.format_table(table)+ " " + table_options(table
) + " ("

table_options would be a function in the ddl compiler provided by the
dialect that takes dialect specific keywords and simply appends comma
delimited values. I essentially need something like the 'prefixes' keyword
in Table but for after the table name and before the left parens. Any ideas?