Hi,

Informix mostly follows the Postgresql behavior when it comes to SERIAL
columns with one notable exception: I have to specify 0 (0 as int, not
NULL) for a SERIAL column on insert or leave it out.

Code like:
```
        Table('date_table', metadata,
              Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True,
                     test_needs_autoincrement=True),
              Column('date_data', cls.datatype),
              )
        config.db.execute(
            date_table.insert(),
            {'date_data': None}
        )
```

currently fails because 'id' is NULL. Can I somehow tell SQLAlchemy to use
an implicit default of 0 for those inserts?
(My dialect also follows the behavior of setting integer columns to serial
if they are primary keys and have no defaults…)

Thanks,
Florian