I've got a domain model out of sqlacodegen.
I need to do a SQL a join between two tables, with no inferred foreign-keys
in the database I'm working on.
Consequently there isn't a relationship defined for the specific columns I
need to join

1) I need a INNER JOIN for the first.
2) But later I need multiple LEFT JOINs on other tables, I've not yet
introduced to the code..

(1) How would I go about doing the INNER JOIN first?: (What is the default?
left, inner etc?)

print(session.query(Jobmst.jobmst_type,
                    Jobmst.jobmst_name,
                    Jobmst.jobmst_prntname,
                    Jobmst.jobmst_prntid,
                    Jobmst.jobmst_evntoffset,
                    Jobmst.evntmst_id,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_proxy,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_proxy2,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_inhagent,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_inhevent,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_cmd,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_params,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_fromtm,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_untiltm,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_timewin,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_interval,
                    Jobdtl.jobdtl_intervalcnt
                   ).join(Jobdtl, Jobmst.jobmst_id==Jobdtl.jobdtl_id,)
                    .first())

Why doesn't join have another parameter where I can say, 'inner', 'left',
etc?
Per the join types listed here:
https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_join.asp

I've seen stuff here
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/orm/query.html#sqlalchemy.orm.query.Query.join.params.isouter
And here...
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/orm/loading_relationships.html#sqlalchemy.orm.joinedload
But if I understand it correctly I'd need a relationship defined for
joinedload.

Can someone advise. Thanks