Hi,

Building a web application with PostgreSQL 9.6, SQLAlchemy, Flask and a
HTML5 javascript/jquery front-end.

The application has the requirement that authorised users can add
information to the database, but this information should not be displayed
on the public web pages until an admin has approved it. Currently there is
no need to hold a history of changes, only the most recent versions of the
approved records and un-approved records.

It is almost like I need a temporal database solution, and have looked at
sqlalchemy-continuum. But I don't think it does quite what we need.

Surely this is quite a common requirement? Ideally I would like it to be as
simple as transparent as possible to the front-end. Is there any
add-ons/plugins for SQLAlchemy that would enable this kind of
functionality? I have searched for quite a long time and can not find
anything, but perhaps I am using the wrong search key words.