> INSERT FROM SELECT refers to an existing table, yes,

This SQL command is already supported by your class library.

> I mention it because you referred to this construct in one of the stack
> overflow
> answers you mentioned.

It was shown that is possible (in principle) to copy some table data by
additional programming with Python code.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30575111/how-to-create-a-new-table-from-select-statement-in-sqlalchemy#answer-30577608

Can a variant of the method “CreateTableAs” (which you published on
2015-06-01) become a standard component of the application programming
interface?

I'm beginning to understand what it is you might want to do.

Was any information from my clarification request unclear (at the
beginning)?

The most expedient approach is to use the CreateTableAs construct,
> then reflect the new database table using autoload,

I was unsure on how the provided data structures would be determined from a
dynamically generated database table.

or to build the Table object directly:

I would prefer to reuse such functionality from the selected database
system (instead of duplicating it by extra Python code).

Regards,
Markus