> can you perhaps illustrate a code example of what you would like to do ?

I have tried the following approach out for the software “SQLAlchemy 1.3.2”
together with the engine “sqlite:///:memory:”.

…
   q = session.query(action.statement1, action.statement2, action.name,
action.source_file,
                     func.count("*").label("C")
                    ).group_by(action.statement1,
                               action.statement2,
                               action.name,
                               action.source_file) \
                     .having(func.count("*") > 1)
   ct = 'create table t2 as ' + str(q.statement)
   sys.stderr.write("Command: " + ct + "\n")
   session.execute(ct)
…

Now I wonder about parameter specifications in the generated SQL command
(and a traceback with the corresponding error code “http://sqlalche.me/e/cd3x”).

Command: create table t2 as SELECT …, statements.source_file, count(:count_1)
AS "C"
FROM … GROUP BY …
HAVING count(:count_2) > :count_3

Which details should be adjusted a bit more here?

Regards,
Markus