On 20/06/2019 16:00, Mike Bayer wrote:

this is not reproducing for me:

from sqlalchemy import util
import warnings
from sqlalchemy import exc

warnings.filterwarnings("ignore", category=exc.SAWarning)

util.warn_limited(
     "Flushing object %s with "
     "incompatible polymorphic identity %r; the "
     "object may not refresh and/or load correctly",
     (object(), 'foo'),
)

with the filter I get no output

Yay! </sarcasm> :-) I hate warn filtering, it never seems to work right for me, sorry, this is probably a rabbit hole that's not worth worrying about.

Chris

--
SQLAlchemy - The Python SQL Toolkit and Object Relational Mapper

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/10f5c0b9-b181-2542-efd4-88ddd7630765%40withers.org.