Hi Simon,
Thank you for your reply.
I've tried all the variant I could think of, also eg for item in items:
session.delete(it),
with and without remove on the list of items, all known mapper and relation
params but nothing.

However, I've tried a similar structure from examples from the web and
those seems to work,
so the problem must lie somewhere in our code. Or could it have anything to
do with scoped sessions?

Anyway: I'm working on the isolation of the problem, which is not that
easy. I'll come back here if I've
got something more MCVE or with a solution.

Kind regards,
Nacho

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/32d41bf0-11a2-4552-9ae3-450808074080%40googlegroups.com.