Any suggestions on how to do that?  I believe that SQLAlchemy is using the
psycopg2-binaries so we can add debugging to the library.  Can we override
what it uses easily?

At this point I am stuck and my dev's don't know how to proceed :(

Do you know of a way to display what is being sent to the libpq library via
debug statements?

Thanks
Karim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/7cc79787-de12-4e79-8c3d-cafed6b66b0b%40googlegroups.com.