Hi Richard. I wish it was that simple, but it's not. Here is an example of
how using a builtin name breaks:

```
In [3]: unique = object()
   ...: class TestId:
   ...:     id = 'something else'
   ...:     unique_id = id(unique)
   ...:
   ...:
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-3-e682f00753bc> in <module>
      1 unique = object()
----> 2 class TestId:
      3     id = 'something else'
      4     unique_id = id(unique)
      5

<ipython-input-3-e682f00753bc> in TestId()
      2 class TestId:
      3     id = 'something else'
----> 4     unique_id = id(unique)
      5