Question: if I add a mapper to a class that is only needed temporarily,
does using the mapper compile it along side my "normal" mappers such that
I'll leak memory when I mean for the class to be garbage collected?

Put another way, can I add a mapper to a class that doesn't influence my
"main mappers" and gets thrown away when the class is thrown away or is
that not possible?

Thanks in advance,
Kent

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/df03ce24-3986-450c-8c3a-a020d5d6adccn%40googlegroups.com.