I don't understand this comment:

> I though on polymorphic_on, but I think that does not work because of the
> fact that type_id ha a foreign key ...

As far as I can tell, you ought to have this in the base class:

    __mapper_args__ = {
        'polymorphic_on': typ_id
    }

And this in the subclass:

    __mapper_args__ = {
        'polymorphic_identity': 7,
    }

...and you should get rid of the typ_id function and the
"Objekt.typ_id = ChildClass.typ_id" line.

Does that work for you?

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CAFHwexeCQd6%2B5-O%3D1H8J8Zmfrg8vDsPmHjLg4PFY9RTySNdJ3w%40mail.gmail.com.