I'm trying to update this Query class mixin -
https://github.com/mitsuhiko/sqlalchemy-django-query/blob/master/sqlalchemy_django_query.py

to sqlalchemy 1.4.

Aside of joinedload_all removed the Query class changes a lot which breaks
the:

*column = _entity_descriptor(q._joinpoint_zero(), token)*

as "*_joinpoint_zero*" is no longer present in that class. I've tried like
looping over _raw_columns (simplified below):

*column = _entity_descriptor(get_mapper(self._raw_columns[0]), token)*

Which works for some cases - like it finds backward relationship but then
fails to map a field from child as _raw_columns contain only the parent.

How this could be migrated to 1.4? It's a dependency for flask_jsonapi that
either way would be hard to remove and replace with some custom parser for
filters, ordering and pagination.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/4e7248db-86aa-427c-9ded-f16b548bc7f5n%40googlegroups.com.